We teamed up with Better Media Alliance and the Evanston Community Foundation to help you reach new heights with social media.
- What: Social Media Bootcamp – Shore up your social media strategy with our three-part workshop for beginners.
- When: Oct. 28, Nov. 4 and Nov. 18
- Where: One Rotary Center, 1560 N. Sherman Ave., Evanston, IL
- Why: Communication is moving fast these days and nonprofits should not be left behind.
- Who Should Come: Are you on Twitter but not sure why? Are you wondering how to get more “likes” on your Facebook page? If you answered yes to any of these questions, than these classes are for you. As social media gains popularity as a medium for marketing and advocacy, it’s important to understand social media tools before logging in. Let’s think about being effective. Let’s establish a plan for your organization and learn how to use social media platforms to build and engage with your online community.
- The Trainers: Community Media Workshop’s Susy Schultz and Deontae Moore. This nonprofit has
been teaching cutting edge communication for more than 25 years, will be teaching you.
- What You’ll Learn: Getting on the platforms, building a policy and a plan, managing your time efficiently by utilizing management tools and creating effective messaging campaigns that will engage your audience.
- The Price: $395
- What to Bring: Bring any device you use for your social media: your smartphone, laptop or tablet. If you do not have a device, there will be some PCs available at workshops.