Oct 17, 2011
Join friends & supporters of the Community Media Workshop for a unique panel discussion and reception reviewing Mayor Emanuel’s first six months in office.
- Amisha Patel, Grassroots Collaborative
- Richard Barnett, veteran West Side political organizer
- Ricardo Muñoz, 22nd Ward alderman
- Don Rose, independent political analyst
- Moderated by David Stewart, WLS-AM and longtime City Hall reporter
WHEN: Wednesday November 2, 2011, 5 pm to 8 pm (program at 6 pm)
WHERE: The Cliff Dwellers Club, 200 South Michigan Avenue, 22nd Floor
$25 per person. Appetizers and cash bar.
Door prize raffle: Win a signed copy of Studs Terkel’s memoir Touch and Go
To RSVP, click here or please call Maggie Walker at 312-369-6400.